We exist to Make the Kingdom of God Tangible
The 11:29 Project makes the Kingdom of God tangible by Showing His Love, Sharing His Story and Shaping others to do the same.
Specifically that looks like:
Show God’s Love Through:
1. Shepherding workers
2. Hospitality: creating spaces restoration for individuals
3. Encouragement: being available to speak into the lives of individuals for spiritual development
4. Advocacy: telling stories of those who suffer unjustly
5. Connecting individuals & Orgs. for Kingdom good
6. Serving: Neighbors, workers, and faith communities
Sharing God’s Story By:
1. Hosting retreats
2. Hosting small groups
3. Teaching: women’s events, retreats, churches, youth groups and training events
4. Writing: various free lance projects, small group material for churches and personal blog
Shaping Others To Do The Same Through:
1. Apprenticeship: One or two relationships that I pour into regularly, shaping them to live and lead to make the Kingdom of God tangible in their lives.
2. Mentoring young leaders: specifically in the non-profit, arts/entertainment, and church sectors
3. Coaching: churches as they seek to live the mission of God and make the kingdom of God tangible
4. On-line presence, blogging and writing: on a broader scale, shaping others to think of life as mission and give ideas and tools to live missionally
5. Teaching and speaking: Specifically with churches, groups, and non-profits orienting life and group practices around the Kingdom of God and His mission
The above work looks a bit like this: Caring for workers and neighbors, raising awareness & connecting individuals for Kingdom good, and Teaching others to do the same.